2018 AAE Arizona Cup General Information
Tournament Venue Location:
Ben Avery Shooting Facility – FITA Archery Event Range
36990 North Archery Dr, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
All Athletes …………………$180
USA Coach Credentials…..CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Filter results on events page by State (AZ) and then select 2018
AZ Cup - Coach Credential
*Foreign Coaches can purchase a credential on site or contact: email@example.com
USA Archery Membership: All USA participants must be a current member of USA Archery. NFAA members may be allowed per USA Archery temporary membership policy. See USA Archery website for additional membership information and additional steps to qualify. Please check to see if your membership expires prior to the tournament and renew prior to the tournament. At tournament check-in, please have your current membership card available. (Or)
Non-USA Membership: Must be a current member of another World Archery member association. Your World Archery member association must be in good financial standing with World Archery before you will be allowed to compete.
IMPORTANT DATES: The AAE Arizona Cup has sold out in previous years.
- Open Individuals: Individual registration will open soon. All individual registration will be done online. Space is limited to the field capacity and will close when full, so register as soon as possible. There is no on-site registration. Payment must be received at time of registration to reserve a shooting position. If venue does reach capacity, a waiting list in order received will be maintained.
- Registration Deadline: Registrations will be taken until 12:00 midnight on Friday, March 24th. If the field reaches capacity before this date, a waiting list is maintained.
- Host Hotel: Negotiated group rate ends March 5, 2018 or earlier until room block sells out.
- Cancellations: Through March 17, 2018 will receive a full refund. A 15% fee will be withheld after March 17. Email notification of cancellation is acceptable. No refunds after March 31, 2018.
Waiver: All archers and officials must sign a liability and photo waiver and agree to codes and pledges prior to participating in tournament activities. Archers under 18 years of age must also have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver.
USAT & Junior/Cadet/Master/Para USAT Qualifier: USA Archery has selected the 2018 AAE Arizona Cup as a USAT Qualifier.
Requirements and ranking information may be found at http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Archery/Archers/National-Teams-and-High-Performance/National-Ranking-System
Schedule: Schedule and format is subject to change due to weather delays, unforeseen conditions and final registration. The competition may extend up to sunset on Sunday April 8, 2018. If the tournament is stopped before completion, then the current archer standings at that time may be considered final.
Friday, April 6
- 8:00-11:30AM Official Practice and Equipment Inspection
- 1:00PM Practice 3 Ends
- 72 Arrow Qualifying for All Recurve Women and All Compound Men
Saturday, April 7
- 8:00AM Practice 2 ends
- Elimination/Final Rounds for All Recurve Women and All Compound Men
- 10:00-1:30PM Official Practice and Equipment Inspection
- 2:00PM Practice 3 Ends
- 72 Arrow Qualifying All Recurve Men and All Compound Women
Sunday, April 8
- 8:00AM Practice 2 Ends
- Elimination/Final Rounds All Recurve Men and All Compound Women
BEFORE QUALIFICATION, YOU MUST HAVE:
Checked in at the main administration area and received your athlete packet - US archers must have their current USA Archery membership card available.
Equipment must be checked at the Judge's Equipment Check area.