2020 AAE Arizona Cup General Information
Tournament Venue Location:
Ben Avery Shooting Facility – FITA Archery Event Range
37016 North Archery Dr, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Early Registration Fee .........$TBD
U.S. Paralympic Team Trails Fee......$125.00
Registration Fee after March 20, 2020...... $220.00
USA Coach Credentials…..COMING SOON
ALL purchasers must have a clear Background screen and current SafeSport certificate.
*Foreign Coaches can purchase a credential on site or contact: email@example.com
Also Available for Purchase:
Premium Seating......$50.00 per person
Open Practice (4/2/2020).....$10.00 per athlete
Merchandise available at time of registration
USA Archery Membership: All USA participants must be a current member of USA Archery. NFAA members may be allowed per USA Archery temporary membership policy. See USA Archery website for additional membership information and additional steps to qualify. Please check to see if your membership expires prior to the tournament and renew prior to the tournament. At tournament check-in, please have your current membership card available. (Or)
Non-USA Membership: Must be a current member of another World Archery member association. Your World Archery member association must be in good financial standing with World Archery before you will be allowed to compete.
IMPORTANT DATES: The AAE Arizona Cup has sold out in previous years.
- Open Individuals: Individual registration will open December 10, 2019. All individual registration will be done online. Space is limited to the field capacity and will close when full, so register as soon as possible. There is no on-site registration. Payment must be received at time of registration to reserve a shooting position. If venue does reach capacity, a waiting list in order received will be maintained.
- Registration Deadline: Registrations will be taken until 11:59 PM on Friday, March 20th. If the field reaches capacity before this date, a waiting list is maintained.
- Host Hotel: The Hampton Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites by Hilton in Phoenix North/Happy Valley are the host hotels for the 2020 Arizona Cup. Negotiated rate details are available HERE. You must use the link provided on our Hotels page to make reservations and receive the negotiated rates.
- Cancellations: Refunds will be processed through March 20, 2020 with a 15% fee withheld. Email notification of cancellation is acceptable. No refunds after March 20, 2020.
Waiver: All archers and officials must sign a liability and photo waiver and agree to codes and pledges prior to participating in tournament activities. Archers under 18 years of age must also have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver.
USAT & Junior/Cadet/Master/Para USAT Qualifier: USA Archery has selected the 2020 AAE Arizona Cup as a USAT Qualifier.
Requirements and ranking information may be found at https://www.usarchery.org/high-performance/united-states-archery-team
Schedule: Schedule and format is subject to change due to weather delays, unforeseen conditions and final registration. The competition may extend up to sunset on Sunday April 5, 2020. If the tournament is stopped before completion, then the current archer standings at that time may be considered final. Please make sure to plan all travel arrangements accordingly.
Thursday, April 2
- Unofficial Practice 10:00AM-4:00PM $10 per archer
Friday, April 3
- 8:00-10:30AM - Official Practice
All Senior & Master Divisions and Equipment Inspection
- 11:00AM - Qualification
All Senior & Master Divisions with 3 ends of practice
- 4:30-6:30PM - Official Practice
All Junior & Cadet Divisions and
Saturday, April 4
- 8:00AM - Qualifications
All Junior & Cadet Divisions with 3 ends of practice
- 1:30PM - Eliminations
All Senior* & Master Divisions with 2 ends of practice
(*Senior divisions through Bronze medal matches only. Masters will complete all eliminations, weather permitting.)
Sunday, April 5
- 8:00-9:30AM - LIVE Gold Medal Matches
Senior Recurve Men & Women
Senior Compound Men & Women
- 10:00AM - Eliminations
All Junior & Cadet Divisions with 2 ends of practice.
- Schedule to be set after registration closes
**Medal matches on Sunday morning allow for potential weather delays on Saturday. This also allows for the 70,000 non-USA based followers to tune in online.
BEFORE QUALIFICATION, YOU MUST HAVE:
Checked in at the main administration area and received your athlete packet - US archers must have their current USA Archery membership card available.
Equipment must be checked at the Judge's Equipment Check area.
Ready to sign up?
Click on the Register Today button to the right.