We’ve got some great raffle items this year at the AAE Arizona Cup and all attendees are eligible to participate.
Tickets are available for sale through our website and will be sold on site at the Check-In tent. Tickets will be available until 12:00pm on Saturday (4/2/2022). Drawings will be held on Saturday afternoon and announced on our website, social media and at the fields.Items can be picked up Saturday and Sunday. You do not need to be present during the drawing to win.
Cost is only $5 per ticket or $20 for 5 tickets – up to $100 for 35 tickets.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE for a chance to win the prizes below!
- AAE Compound Kit – Wave Vanes, 200 Pack Max 2.0, Max Adhesion Kit, Street Rodz 30″ & 12″, Gripper Single, Stable Lock from Arizona Archery Enterprises Inc
- AAE Recurve Kit – Wave Vanes, KSL tab, Fastest Gel, Champion II Rest, Gold Micro Plunger, Gold Aiming Aperature, Arm Guardfrom Arizona Archery Enterprises Inc
- 5 – $50 Gift Card from Lancaster Archery Supply
- Dozen Tour Shaft Arrows w/ Components from Gold Tip
- Premier Plus Front and Back Bar Stabilizer Set from BeeStinger
- 3 – Black Onyx Trigger Sticks from Primos
- Attitude and Mindset Assessment (Retail value $100) from Opti Brain & BYB.
Attitudes and Mindset is our online assessment. Dr. Debbie Crews and Judi Adams will provide a personalized summary of your profile in key areas known to influence performance. The summary provided will highlight your strengths and identify areas and strategies for improvement.
- Mantis X8 Training Device (Retail value $150) from Mantis Archery
- Bow String and Serving Material from BCY Fibers
- Long Sleeve Cotton Event Shirt w/ AZ Cup Logo from Northwest Designs Ink
Make sure you pick up your Arizona Cup event shirt during the tournament at their booth!
- AXIO 360 from Axio Centripetal Training
- Yeti Daytrip Lunch Bag (Retail value $80)
- Custom engraved stainless steel bottles
– Yeti Rambler (20oz)
– HydroFlask Water Bottle & Tumbler (20oz)
- 2022 AAE Arizona Cup merchandise
- …plus more
VENDORS ON SITE
Make sure you visit and show some love to our awesome vendors and sponsors that will be on site throughout the tournament.
Arizona Archery Enterprises (AAE) – https://arizonaarchery.com/
The world’s largest manufacturer of nocks and vanes. AAE offers the finest archery products on the planet.
Lancaster Archery Supply (LAS) – https://www.lancasterarchery.com/
Leading the world in 3D and target archery. Lancaster is your one stop shop for all your archery needs.
Mantis Archery – https://mantisarchery.com/
It’s time to take your archery training to the next level. Mantis offers the X8 training device to analyze your shots and provide feedback on your shooting performance.
Northwest Designs Inc – https://nwd.ink/
The original on site event apparel company since 1983. Get your custom event shirts for the AZ Cup.
BCY Fibers – http://www.bcyfibers.com/index.php
Bowstring and Serving material developed by people who really understand archery! Manufactured in the USA, BCY leads the way in innovative material improvement and product advancement.
Opti Brain & BYB – https://www.myoptibrain.com/
Specializing in brain training and measurement apps to optimize your performance.
Vista Outdoor (Gold Tip, Bee Stinger, and more) – https://vistaoutdoor.com/brands/
Vista Outdoor was born of an innate desire to exceed the lofty expectations of outdoor enthusiasts across the globe.
AXIO Centripetal Training – https://axiotraining.com/
AXIO Centripetal Trainers are the revolutionary strength and stabilization device trusted by elite-level archers to maximize their practice and performance. AXIO is a phenomenally potent tool for archers to quickly improve archery-specific strength, stamina, accuracy and micro-control so you will perform your best.