2021 AAE Arizona Cup General Information
Tournament Venue Location:
Ben Avery Shooting Facility – FITA Archery Event Range
37016 North Archery Dr, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Early Registration Fee .........$185.00
No Late Registration Fee
Champions Purse Fee..........$115.00
USA Coach Credentials will not be offered this year.
Questions? Please contact: email@example.com
Also Available for Purchase:
Open Practice (4/8/2021).....$10.00 per athlete
Merchandise is available for pre-purchase
No premium seating will be available for 2021.
World Team Trials Registration - CLICK HERE
USA Archery Membership: All USA participants must be a current member of USA Archery. NFAA members may be allowed per USA Archery temporary membership policy. See USA Archery website for additional membership information and additional steps to qualify. Please check to see if your membership expires prior to the tournament and renew prior to the tournament. At tournament check-in, please have your current membership card available.
Non-USA Membership: Must be a current member of another World Archery member association. Your World Archery member association must be in good financial standing with World Archery before you will be allowed to compete.
2021 Tournament Details - COVID-19:
Due to the current restrictions in place in the state of Arizona, there will be limited spots available for this shoot. Each division group (Cadet & Junior - Senior & Master) will have openings for a maximum of 170 archers shooting on 2 fields. Once the spots are filled, a wait list will be created.
The following modifications have been implemented due to the COVID-19 restrictions. Please make sure you read, understand, and agree to the following terms prior to registration. There are no exceptions.
1. All attendees are required to wear a mask while on the grounds at the facility. Archers, at the shooting line, will be allowed to remove their mask only while shooting.
2. No coaches will be allowed on the field of play or in the archers seating area.
3. Spectators will need to provide their own seating & canopies. No premium seating will be offered this year. No groups shall share canopies with those outside of their immediate household. Space will be limited, please plan accordingly. We are asking youth archers to attend with 1 adult/parent if possible.
4. Participants are not to congregate in groups of more than 10 at anytime. Bales & seating will be arranged accordingly.
5. Disinfecting will take place between sessions. Wash stations and sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
IMPORTANT DATES: The AAE Arizona Cup has limited space this year. Please register early to secure a spot at this shoot.
- Open Individuals: Individual registration will open January 8th, 2021. All individual registration will be done online. Space is limited to the field capacity and will close when full, so register as soon as possible. There is no on-site registration. Payment must be received at time of registration to reserve a shooting position. If venue does reach capacity, a waiting list in order received will be maintained.
- Registration Deadline: Registrations will be taken until 11:59 PM on Friday, March 26th. If the field reaches capacity before this date, a wait list will be maintained.
- Host Hotel: Hampton & Homewood Suites by Hilton (North/Happy Valley)
- Cancellations: Refunds will be processed through March 26, 2021 with a 15% fee withheld. Email notification of cancellation is acceptable. No refunds after March 26th, 2021. (Exceptions will be made through 4/2/2021 for those divisions that have a waitlist and a spot is able to be filled.)
Waiver: All archers and officials must sign a liability and photo waiver and agree to codes and pledges prior to participating in tournament activities. Archers under 18 years of age must also have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver. Please review the TERMS & CONDITIONS required for the registration process.
USAT & Junior/Cadet/Master USAT Qualifier: USA Archery has selected the 2021 AAE Arizona Cup as a USAT Qualifier.
Requirements and ranking information may be found at https://www.usarchery.org/high-performance/united-states-archery-team
Schedule: Schedule and format is subject to change due to weather delays, unforeseen conditions and final registration. The competition may extend up to sunset on Sunday April 11, 2021 for Senior/Master Eliminations. If the tournament is stopped before completion, then the current archer standings at that time may be considered final. Please make sure to plan all travel arrangements accordingly.
Thursday, April 8
- Unofficial Practice 10:00AM-4:00PM $10 per archer
Friday, April 9
- 8:00-10:30AM - Official Practice
All Cadet & Junior Divisions and Equipment Inspection
- 11:00AM - Qualification
All Cadet & Junior Divisions with 3 ends of practice
- 3:00-5:30PM - Official Practice
All Senior & Master Divisions and Equipment Inspection
Saturday, April 10
- 8:00AM - Qualifications
All Senior & Master Divisions with 3 ends of practice
- 1:00PM - Eliminations
All Junior & Cadet Divisions with 2 ends of practice
Sunday, April 11
- 8:00AM - Eliminations
All Senior* & Master Divisions with 2 ends of practice.
*Through medal matches except for Senior Age Classes
- 1:00-2:30PM- LIVE Gold Medal Matches
Senior Recurve Men & Women
Senior Compound Men & Women
BEFORE QUALIFICATION, YOU MUST HAVE:
Checked in at the main administration area and received your athlete packet - US archers must have their current USA Archery membership card available.
Equipment must be checked at the Judge's Equipment Check area.
Ready to sign up?
Click on the button to the right to register today!