The Arizona Cup committee and USA Archery Arizona Board of Directors have been closely monitoring the evolving situation here in Arizona regarding COVID-19 and wanted to provide you with a quick update. We have been in regular communication with the venue and, as of this week, there are still many restrictions in place for group gatherings. There has been no reevaluation date set, so as of now these restrictions are in place for the foreseeable future. Many of these restrictions make hosting an archery tournament of this size less than ideal for the athletes and the event organizer.

While the local public health situation appears to be stabilizing here, there is still progress that needs to be made for the Game and Fish Department to be comfortable with lifting the restrictions. We are holding onto hope that the Arizona Cup can move forward, however, we are being very realistic about the potential risks and downfalls to hosting such a large event at this time. In addition, we want to provide all registrants with a reasonable amount of notice should the event need to be cancelled. Thus, we will keep you updated as we have more information over the upcoming weeks.

We understand that due to travel restrictions, health concerns, and other conflicts that participants may be requesting cancellations and refunds. As a result, we lifted the 15% cancellation fee this year and are processing all refunds in full, less the processing fees we have incurred (approx. 6%). If you have any questions about the event or need to request a refund, please reach out to us at AZCupInformation@gmail.com.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.