The following protocols are in effect as of 12/29/2021 per the Ben Avery Shooting Facility & Game & Fish Department. Please make sure you read and understand prior to registration.
1. All attendees are required to wear a face covering when entering any public building or restroom.
2. A face covering is required if you are unable to maintain physical distancing of 6 feet or more.
No masks are required while shooting and there will be 4 archers shooting per bale.
If the STATE OF ARIZONA, ARIZONA GAME AND FISH DEPARTMENT, BEN AVERY SHOOTING FACILITY or USA ARCHERY change the policies or restrictions that will have an impact on the archer or the tournament, then the athlete will be contacted via email.
USA ARCHERY ARIZONA WAIVER
Photographs and videos are routinely taken at events. I release the use of any images taken at this event for the purposes of photographing, video recording or streaming the event and promoting archery, but not for commercial purposes. With my signature below, I agree that images that are taken at this event by or on behalf of the event organizer may be used without compensation or additional permission.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND CODE OF ETHICS
I agree to be bound by the USA Archery Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics, and understand that my participation in this event is contingent upon my adherence to the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics. The Athlete Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics may be viewed at usarchery.org.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK ("Release")
- I understand dangers may exist or be caused by actions or inactions of the participants, and the actions or inactions of others, while participating in the archery event to which this Release applies (the "Activity"). I understand the nature of archery activities and acknowledge my experience and capabilities and believe I am qualified to engage in and conduct the Activity. I further acknowledge that I am aware that the Activity may be conducted in facilities open to the public during the Activity. I further agree and warrant that if, at any time, I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue that part of the Activity, which involves the unsafe condition.
- I FULLY UNDERSTAND that archery activities involve risks and dangers of BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT OR PARTIAL DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, OR DEATH OR OTHER HARM ("Risks").
- I hereby agree that as organizer of this event I have/will use due diligence to ensure the archery range is secured and safe to avoid potential injury to participants and spectators and to avoid potential harm to the facility. I have taken the necessary steps to provide proof of insurance coverage for the venue if so required, and agree that all participants will electronically sign the USA Archery Arizona waiver form prior to participation through the event registration process.
- I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS USA Archery Arizona, USA Archery and its administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place (each considered one of the "Releasees" herein) from all liability (including those related to COVID-19), claims, demands, losses, or damages on account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by (a) my acts or omissions in organizing or conducting the Activity and (b) the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations or emergency medical treatment, and further agree that if, despite this release, anyone makes a claim against any of the Releasees named above, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM WITH RESPECT TO WHICH THIS RELEASE APPLIES.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW, AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THAT THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. I HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE.
Participant and/or parent/guardian (if under age of 18) agrees and is electronically acknowledging acceptance to the contents of this waiver by submitting their registration for the 2022 USA Archery AAE Arizona Cup, 2022 World Games – U.S. Team Trials (Para & Compound) and 2022 World University Games - U.S. Team Trials.
Please review the following documents including in the terms and conditions for the AAE Arizona Cup.